Whether your business operates out of a single office or you have multiple branches around the world, your data must be safe, secure and accessible to all your employees every hour of every day of the year. OneNeck® IT Solutions has built a network of data centers to ensure just that.
To meet the growing demands of customers, OneNeck operates nine state-of-the-art data centers. Located in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Oregon and Wisconsin, they all offer superior security, redundant connectivity and climate-controlled environments ideal for both public and private network applications. In addition to exceptional design, all OneNeck data centers are built in areas that are safe, secure and have access to reliable, low-cost utilities.
You can leverage OneNeck data centers to lower your operating expenses, reduce capital expenditures, deploy solutions faster and scale your requirements as needed.
OneNeck data centers are engineered to manage comprehensive information technology solutions while ensuring the highest levels of protection. OneNeck’s facilities feature industrial grade environmental systems to minimize risks from electrical power failure, fire, water damage, acts of nature and unauthorized access. Each facility includes strict environmental controls, integrated fire detection and suppression systems and enhanced security measures.
The Benefits of Partnering with OneNeck
- We own and operate our own facilities.
- Our data centers are purpose-built from the ground up.
- We use state-of-the-art power management, advanced fire suppression and cooling.
- Your valuable IT assets are protected with trained guards, video surveillance, mantraps and biometric readers.
- All of our data centers are carrier neutral with multiple fiber transport providers already built into our telecom rooms.
- We have our own enterprise class, multi-carrier Internet bandwidth service.
- We provide remote hands service so you avoid special trips to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Our facilities are staffed with experienced industry experts.
SSAE 16 Compliant Data Centers
Selecting a data center with proper controls can significantly reduce your risk. That’s why OneNeck IT Solutions data centers have been reviewed by an independent CPA firm and successfully completed the SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 examination. The exam reviewed OneNeck’s processes, controls and procedures related to managed services, Cloud Infrastructure as a Service and colocation.
OneNeck has also successfully completed the following examinations at many of its data centers:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Security Rule of 2003 (HIPAA) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) validation
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification
You can trust OneNeck IT Solutions to leverage the most advanced technology and skilled personnel to safeguard your assets.
Our Data Center Solutions Span a Wide Spectrum, Including: