OneNeck IT Solutions
A trusted provider of hybrid IT solutions, OneNeck is a company built on decades of relationships, partnerships and experiences. OneNeck is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, a Fortune 1000® company that serves about six million customers nationwide. This strong financial backing provides for continued growth and stability, providing peace of mind for our customers.
Just as the name implies, OneNeck offers a single point of accountability. We firmly believe in providing our customers with the highest level of technical resources. That's why more than half of our employees are engineers.
Our engineers have years of technical expertise and a variety of industry-critical certifications along with tremendous resources. It adds up to being able to deliver on each and every aspect of a complete hybrid IT solution through any combination of the following:
- OneNeck-owned and managed top-tier data centers. Located in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Oregon and Wisconsin, they are built to withstand natural disasters; we guarantee they’re up and running 100 percent of the time.
- IT hardware and software from the most reputable providers, including Cisco, EMC, HP and VMware.
- Professional services range from design, implementation and support solutions developed with highly architected, fault-tolerant components to performing IT assessments, developing IT roadmaps and designing migrations to the cloud, data center, new application platforms and so much more.
- Managed services by your vested partner, from applications and databases to backup and disaster recovery as a service.
- Cloud and hosting solutions in a private (ReliaCloud®), public (Microsoft Azure) or hybrid cloud to colocation and on-premises cloud.
- ERP application management for Microsoft Dynamics AX, Oracle and SAP.
What it means for customers … no matter what the IT challenge, OneNeck experts can design, install, manage and maintain a solution that will meet your needs. Whether looking to reduce costs, improve service levels, increase revenues or gain a competitive advantage, OneNeck is the only full-service IT provider with the expertise in place to successfully design and deploy all of these solutions. With 550 employees, our team takes care of your IT environment —while you focus on the strategic needs and growing your business.
At OneNeck, our mission is to help customers get the right application on the right cloud at the time that’s right for them. We design a hybrid IT solution that does precisely that – to the delight of our customers. And it shows in what our customers are saying.
Customers choose us because our experienced team leverages ITIL-based practices to manage their mission-critical data centers, cloud and customer infrastructure 24/7/365. Our facilities meet the highest industry standards, having successfully completed the Type 2 SSAE 16 (SOC 1) examination, ISO 27001 certification, HIPAA and HITECH examination and PCI Data Security Standard validation. The bottom line, we actively engage in securing third-party audits to ensure our customers that their data is secure, available and meets their compliance framework.
On top of all this, OneNeck has earned many awards and been named to numerous industry lists. Click to view a list of recent recognitions.
OneNeck got started …
OneNeck IT Solutions has been purposefully built through acquisitions. Part of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. a Fortune 1000 company based in Chicago, the acquired companies have come together as one, leveraging the strengths of each, to form OneNeck IT Solutions LLC. It’s the strong foundation of those companies —who have been doing business for decades (dating back to 1993) — that unifies OneNeck as the leading IT service provider in the country. Check out the history.